xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Evening Escape


The last date I went on was actually one of the worst dates of my life. My friend Elle decided that I was in need of meeting someone that I could fuck on a basis (she was so jealous of all the sexy one night stands i've had) so she set me up on a date with a friend of a friends brother. I met him at a small Italian restaurant 35 minutes away from my place. He was really really good looking!

Blonde hair, brown eyes, olive colored skin, slightly muscular, and he had a few tattoo's! He was really good looking at had the perfect smile that showed off his sexy dimples, I was so impressed with his looks that I happily entered into the restaurant with him arm and arm. Unfortunately just because a guys good looking doesn't mean that they will prove to be a catch! He was boring,prude, and spent the whole time talking about his collection of semi precious stones, video games, and football.

We had nothing in common and when he asked me about what I was in college for and I told him he merely gave me a stare of confusion. I started grasping at straws trying to find something that we had in common but we had nothing! I wished this was going to be a one night stand kinda deal but the dumbass wasn't interested in sex "he just got out of a very intense relationship and wanted to take his next super slow"! By the time dinner was over I was eagerly waiting for away out of this hell and it came in the form of a call from my friend Anna.

"Hello?....Omg! No way....yes of course i'll be right over!" I made sure my voice sounded at urgent as possible. "I'm so sorry I really really have to go" I told him and got up fishing some money out. I didn't give him anytime to say anything to me instead I rushed out utterly relieved once i'd gotten out of his sight.

"You look like your having a shitty night" the voice startled me
"Yea I got set up on a date with this really boring dude"
"That's a shame such a pretty girl like you has the pick of the litter"

By this point i'd managed to get a good look at the guy, he was a waiter at the restaurant having himself a smoke before going back inside. He was attractive with his black spikey hair, green eyes, broad shoulders, and tan skin. He has a piercing on the left side of his bottom lip but I chose to ignore it because he was already proving to be way better then my date. Leaning towards me he boldly let his hands roam and I didn't stop him just encouraged it.

I hadn't gotten laid in a few days and the stress of a failed date left my aching for a good fuck. I smashed my lips into his own and he eagerly took the invitation I was giving to him. We stumbled over to his car and head opened the door sitting down in the drivers seat and swinging his boy out, I pulled his pants down and eagerly wrapped my lips around his cock sucking and lapping at it.

One of my hands reached down to toy with his balls as I let each glorious inch of his 9 inch cock slide right into my mouth. It felt so incredible having such a nice thick cock in my mouth, feeling it just slide in and out of my mouth. I could feel his muscles tensing and hear the grunts and groans of pleasure. I let my hand slowly slide to the back and stuck my finger into his ass letting it graze his prostate, it set him over the edge and I was rewarded with a amazing explosion of cum in my mouth.

I bet you want good head like that too? I give the best!
Call me and i'll prove it.

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment