xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Eve Surprise



At 3 am on Christmas Eve I was given a early Christmas gift in the form of a old friend coming to visit. I always liked him and found him attractive, he was one of my favorite playmates before I moved to New Jersey. So in he came to my cozy little apartment sadly my brother was still up but he was beginning to tire so when we put on a movie and seated ourselves on the couch with my brother it wasn't long until my brother fell asleep. Like a teenager I whisked my handsome eyecandy off into my bedroom closing the door.

As soon as that door closed he was on me nipping,kissing, and biting at my neck. His large hands roaming over my body and teasingly running over my stomach before brushing lightly over my covered chest and circling around my nipple to bait it out through the fabric. My mouth was all over his neck and ears while my own hands roamed over his thin smooth chest. It wasn't long until we were on the bed and pulling hungerily at eachothers clothing.

Putting me on my back he yanked down my panties and desended down to my wet and all to eager pussy. His tongue ran sensually over my pussy lips before his tongue found it's way to my clit giving slow little licks. Moaning loudly my body was on fire with desire and a burning need for his mouth to toss me over the edge and into bliss. He slowly inserted a two fingers inside my pussy, my hands immediately went to his hair trying to bury his face into my pussy. He pulled away and bit my inner thigh in a scolding fashion. The pleasure and pain only made me want him more.

I endured the torture of his mouth and fingers working me over slowly, I don't know for how long or how many times I whined his name. But abruptly he switched gears and I was sent over the edge, my back arching upwards as a pleasure filled shout left my lips. The coil had snapped so fast I found myself dazed and confused as he pulled my body down. I was so lost in my orgasm that when his massive cock slammed into me I let out a yelp of surprise. Even though he was thin his cock was massive in all senses of the word and barely fit in my tight pussy. While his cock stretched me my body felt stuffed to the limit I felt as if I couldn't breath. Caught between pleasure and pain as he pounded into my body all I could do was moan my pleasure and bite at his bared neck.

My legs wrapped around him tightly I begged for him to move harder or go faster enjoying the over loading sensations, he didn't cum until i'd had 3 very intense orgasms. By the third one my eyes had nearly rolled up into my head from the sheer intense pleasure. I felt as if I was going to black out by the time his creamy hot load shot into my messy over sexed pussy. My body easily rolled over giving him a spot to collapse. I knew though that wasn't going to be the last round between us....

Wanna know more? Maybe you want to please me just as good? I always love to play!

                                                                Tinsley
                                                            877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment