xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Dreaming of Anna...




You know lately I have this naughty little fantasy thats been starting to creep into my dreams. I have a thing for red heads I don't know why but the red hair always does turns me on when it comes to women. But as much as I love women I can't help but enjoy men just as much. I love getting the chance to combine both worlds, a beautiful red head like Anna and a man like you between us. There are so many possibilities and I know we'd both enjoy putting on a show to get that cock aching!
 
Running our fingers over eachothers young,ripe, beautiful bodies. My mouth tongue trailing lower and lower to her dripping wet pussy. I love putting on a good erotic show for a guy, I love seeing how hungry they get for my beautiful youthful body whenever I do it. Once your hard and throbbing it always plays out that me and anna end up crawling over on all fours and share that cock. I suck on the tip and take it down my throat while she massages those full balls and gives them every single ounce of attention that they deserve.
 
I hope you've saved up your loads because there's nothing sexier in my mind then having a hot creamy load in my pussy and my ass and then getting to eat a creamy mess out of another girls pussy. The more you cum the more I know you'll love watching myself and that sexy little red haired vixen Anna clean up the mess!

877-468-4293

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm, Tinsley, Now that I know your dreaming about me, I have a confession... truth is, I have been kinda dreaming about you too, but sharing a guy with you, that would be absolutely fucking HOT! In all honesty, I do believe he would have to snatch a chance to steal your beautiful body away from me, because I'd want to spend hours tasting every inch of you...

    ReplyDelete