xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My sweet teddy bear




When I was younger I always loved my teddy bear, the feel of his fur against my finger tips. When I was 10 I started to rub my bear all over my body enjoying the sensation, the way the fur always feels. When my mother wasn't looking i'd sneak into her room and take out her fur coat and rub it against my body, it was real fur and I could always tell real from fake by how it felt against my bare flesh.

I secretly got into furries and have this sexy little fantasy of turning one of my fuck buddies into a teddy bear and fucking them. Feeling the fur rubbing against my breasts and the fur rubbing against my clit as their cock slides inside of me. I want to run my hands over the fur and for us both to have a intense climax together!

Are you a furry? Do you want to be my teddy bear?


If you answer yes to either cum ring me up!

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment