xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School


My first day of school was today and I already have a list of who I wanna fuck, suck, and tease! Out of that list my professors for this semester are the ones I really wanna fuck, 2 of them are so much older then me but they look so fucking sexy with the salt and pepper hair. I know they've got the experience i'm looking for. Since today was the first day and it was just all about getting the layout of the courses and such I got to go off in a day dream about one of my professors.

He's got a nice tan to him and jet black hair thats got some white here and there through it. For the first day he was pretty scruffy and rugged looking and at settled on a simple button up shirt and some khaki's. He's the type of guy that goes to the gym and works out, everytime he moved those arms I could see the muscles. Not even 5 minutes into class and I was already damp and trying not to put the moves on him. (he had a wedding band but I don't care!) I knew I needed to slowly seduce him and wait for him to be so sexually frustrated he won't be able to say no so for now I get to day dream about my teaching bending me over his metal desk and pushing up my skirt only to see i've got no panties on.

Daydream of him squeezing my ass cheeks and parting them only to slip a finger into my wet pussy. For him to use his other hand holding me into the desk by the small of my back and force me to take a rough finger fucking for being such a naughty girl and teasing him! I really really need to get off! I'm fucking dripping!

Won't you be my teacher?

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment