xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Naughty Babysitter


You know the best thing about being a babysitter? Getting to seduce the dad! 
You can always tell the fathers who aren't getting laid by their wives or those that wives have let themselves go. Once the kids are asleep and I know the wife is away on business or taking a little trip for herself I love to wait for them in their beds. Sprawled out naked, I know a older man just can't resist a nice young body and tight snatch!

My pretty little mouth is perfect for sucking their cocks, there's no reason to resist a hot you sitter like me! Just relax and let me take care of you, i'll do everything that your wife has stopped doing to please you or always says no to, I never ever say no just yes give me more ;)

Don't you want to feel my silky skin? My lips around your cock? Watch your cock go inside my tight wet pussy? Try out the backdoor you've been dying to put your cock in? Stop dreaming and start getting your needs met!

Looking for a naughty babysitter? Wanna have a little phone sex role play about it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment