xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Forced Anal


My friend Lynne and her boyfriend Tom have been really wanting to do a threesome with me for a long time and I always say no. So when Lynne invited me over to her place I never ever expected what happened next. We were sitting in her kitchen enjoying a little afternoon wine together and laughing. But i'd begun to feel woozy and found myself leaning back into the chair.

"Tinsley whats wrong?" Lynne asked and I looked at her shaking my head quickly, the room was starting to spin "I dunno I just don't feel well" I told her. "Here why don't you lay down on the couch" She coaxed and I nodded letting her help me. I closed my eyes waiting for the effects to pass.

I hadn't realized i'd fallen asleep till I found myself waking up to Lynne's voice "I honey. I brought you home a surprise! Come over here and fuck my cute little friend,,,I have her pinned down for you. She wants to try anal!" She told him and thats when I realize my body was folded and Lynne's weight had me completely pinned to the couch. I hadn't even felt her remove my clothes.

"No!" my yell was muffled by the couch, I could feel Toms finger probing my tight little asshole. He'd coated his hand with lube or something and it moved in and out at a slow rythme at first, once my ass seemed adjusted he inserted another and then another until he had my ass stretched out with three of his fingers. My pussy had grown soaked and I struggled not to moan from under Lynne but I couldn't help it. She eased up slightly so it was easier for me to breathe.

Tom decided that was the perfect time to push his hard throbbing cock into my ass, I cried out only to feel him stuff my dripping pussy with two fingers "Holy shit" He grunted and moaned starting to pound my ass, I was trapped in a world of pleasure and pain and forced to take it while Lynne held me down. Tom removed his fingers and Lynne started to moan I knew he was playing with her.

"Oh baby" He moaned picking up his pace until I was screaming in pleasure, that's when he came in my ass! Lynne cried out as she came and then he was finger fucking my pussy forcing me to build into my own orgasm. I cried out when it finally hit me.


877-468-4293



No comments:

Post a Comment