xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

A story that needed to be shared


So I just needed to share this sexy story that was written by one of my hot callers about me and Zoey. I know it'll make you as hot as it made me ;)

The new girl…

I’ve known Zoey for a little while. I’ve frequented the bar she works in, we flirt, we’ve fucked in the office in back during and after hours, I’ve taken her home and had a threesome with my wife. She has come by my office a couple times for a blowjob under my desk. Zoey is amazing and loves a great time.
This day was a little different. I got off work a little early, so I thought I would stop by the bar and see what she was up to. I took my regular seat and Zoey and I started chatting. As I was commenting about how sweet her pussy was, I glanced over and noticed a young lady with nice blonde hair and a smooth face sitting just a few seats away. She was sitting up with great posture and I enjoyed the perkiness of her tits through her silky black shirt. I lowered my eyes and noticed she was wearing a short black skirt as well and her creamy white thighs were crossed. She was wearing black high heels.
Zoey noticed my looking this new girl over. She leaned over and said she had been there for about 20 minutes before I came in. My eyes were focused on Zoey’s beautifully shaped tits down her shirt as she talked. She liked to keep the top few buttons undone, helped with tips. Anyway, so I asked her if she had talked to this new girl yet. “Only to get her a drink. But she is really cute. Do you think she is freaky? Like, would she fuck us?” I suggested to Zoey that she find out.
Zoey moved down the bar and started chatting the girl up. After a few minutes I noticed the both glanced my way. I waved. I noticed this new girl slip something to Zoey. They giggled and talked some more. Eventually Zoey came back.
“Her name is Tinsley”
“And?”
She holds up a card, “this is the key to her hotel room. We meet in 20 minutes.”
At that point, Tinsley gets up out of her seat and strolls my way in an incredibly seductive stroll. She comes to me, rests her hand on my crotch, which at this point is already swollen to which she grins. She nibbles my earlobe, blows gently in my ear and says, “see you soon baby.”

Zoey rides with me in my truck. She hops in the driver side and sits next to me. She is insatiably excited. She starts kissing on my neck and running her hands over my cock as I drive to the hotel. She is rubbing her thighs together and I catch a scent of her pussy. She is drenched.
We arrive at the hotel and we slip the card into the door. When we walk in, Tinsley is lying naked on the bed, rubbing her clit. “Why are you two still dressed?” she asks with a sly little grin on her face. Zoey is out of her clothes and is helping me with my pants before I can get my shirt off. My swollen cock bounces free from restraint and Zoey gives me a good suck. Then she points me to the chair by the bed. I take a seat and Zoey climbs in bed with Tinsley. Their hands are all over each other. They begin to kiss, deeply. I watch as their lips move and their tongues intertwine. Their tits are pressed together and they each have a leg between the other’s legs, pressing it against their pussy.
Zoey slides down and wraps her lips around Tinsley’s nipples. Tinsley moans as she does. Then Zoey slides her tongue down Tinsley’s stomach down to her shaved little pussy. Zoey dives in with pleasing this new girl. Tinsley motions me over and wraps her mouth around my cock as Zoey tongue fucks her pussy. Tinsley lets out little squeaks around my cock as Zoey laps at her clit. Zoey moves and she and Tinsley reposition themselves on either side of my cock. I sit back as they take turns sucking my cock. Zoey takes me all the way down her throat, licking my balls. Tinsley struggles at first, but eventually Zoey helps her get me all the way in. Tears roll down her cheeks. The girls slide all 4 lips up and down my shaft together, one on either side. They are in a position that I can reach and slip fingers into both of their dripping wet pussies.
Zoey lies on her back and Tinsley moves in between her legs to savor that sweet pussy that I love to lick so much. Tinsley’s ass is up so I move in behind her and slip my tongue inside. She tastes just as good as Zoey. I suck on her clit and tongue her pussy as she enjoys her Zoey snack. Then I kneel behind her and press the swollen head of my cock into her tiny tight cunt. She lets out a loud squeal as I penetrate her. She changes to fingering Zoey’s pussy with the occasional lick of the clit as I stuff myself deep inside her, rocking her body with immense force. She is screaming and squealing with pleasure. I feel her pussy shaking as she cums on my cock.
I pull out of Tinsley’s pussy, her thick juice dripping from my cock. Zoey lets out a hungry growl and takes all of me into her mouth, sucking Tinsley’s cum off me. I lie on my back and Zoey climbs on top. She guides me inside her and begins to bounce on my cock. Tinsley is rubbing my balls as Zoey rides. I pull Tinsley over to straddle my face so I can enjoy her pussy. She faces Zoey and the two kiss and fondle one another as I bury my tongue in Tinsley’s pussy and as Zoey frantically rides my cock.
Both girls let out squeals as they cum at the same time. Tinsley coats my face as she squirts her juices. I feel Zoey’s cum running down my balls.
The girls both lie on their backs and I move over the top of Tinsley, pressing my cock back inside her. I give her a few strokes then shift to Zoey. I go back and forth between their pussies. I grunt that I am about to cum and they kneel in front of me with their tits together, one inbetween the other. I jerk my cock and spray my cum on their tits. I shift and the next squirt hits Zoey in the face, the next Tinsley. They giggle and kiss, licking my cum off of each other’s face, and rub it into each other’s tits. They both take turns sucking my cock, getting every last drop of cum from my balls.

Care to share your own?

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment