xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My top 5 favorite places to fuck!




So i've decided to make a list of my top five places I love to fuck and suck, what I do in those places most, and why I love it!

1)The Shower:
The bathroom is nice and as much as I love getting fucked from time to time on the tiled floor I really really love giving head in the shower. There's nothing that makes me more horny then showering with a guy and running my hands over his slick wet skin and after i've washed that cock up I want to suck on it! Giving head in the shower is my favorite and the shower makes it so easy to slide that cock between my nice young bouncy titties. I get the best titty fucks in the shower and I love it!



2) Nature Walks:
I love the nice big open fields of flowers and the sounds of birds chirping. Nothing puts me in a naughty mood like walking on a nature trail and feeling the sun on my flesh. I know whoever is with me will be fucking me soon enough! I love the thrill of the chance of getting caught in daylight getting my nice young pussy stretched! My favorite position out doors has always been doggy it's incredibly erotic to be on all fours getting pounded like a good bitch, to give into the carnal and animalistic urges nature inspires.



3) Dorm Parties:
Blame the college co-ed within me but I love getting fucked at dorm parties. Usually by the time I get to sneak off with hot frat boys i've a few drinks in me and i've smoked up on some really good weed so i'm horny and the shy college girl goes away, My sweet nature goes right down the toilet and the raging cock craving slut cums out in me! There are no limits to what I won't do to get those loads and when I say loads I mean loads! There's always anywhere from 2-4 guys involved because I need to be completely stuffed,creamed, and coated every way or the party does not get my stamp of approval.

4) Public Changing Rooms:
I love watching myself getting fucked in the changing room mirror and with all the other girls getting changed in the other rooms it makes it twice as hot. I love doing getting my ass stretched out and seeing that cock slip inside. Plus after you unload inside of me I get to leave the changing room with cum up my ass and it just makes me all the wetter and itching to try on more clothes.











5) My room:
I love fucking in my room because all my toys are there. It's great when I want to be sensually dominant. Handcuffs,vibrators, and so many other items to use. Every position and fantasy is an option here. The possibilities in my room are endless and I enjoy it all!





Cum Play!
877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment