xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Teen Sitter

There are so many options for roleplays these days and I can't help but love them all. I've been on a huge roleplay kick but to be specific i've been loving the role as the naughty underage babysitter. I always have had a love for being young, the younger the better in my book especially since when I was younger I loved the way older men looked at me and they did a whole lot my looking when my young 14 year old body was starting to develop.
I loved being a babysitter when I was 14 because I would walk around in my cute little short shorts and tangtops with my pretty little titties and i'd never wear a training bra over to one of my neighbors home when him and his wife had me watch their kids. I always wanted the chance to ride his cock when his wife was out of down and he hired me to watch the kids so he could go out with the guys. I used to fantasize about him stumbling in and going straight for me.
I used to rub my hot little young snatch to the thought of his hands roaming all over his body and his mouth nipping and sucking on my neck and working it's way down to my puffy nipples. I always wondered what his cock would look like and how it would feel in my pretty little pussy. To this day I still get off when i'm playing the part of the naughty sitter....
If I was your hot young sitter what would you do? Bend me over the couch? The possibilities are endless with me!

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment