xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Somnophilia

Lately i've been exploring and researching new and fun fetishes for phone sex and i've come across some really hot ones. I love to explore new fetishes because I like to believe that you only live once so you trying something new atleast once can be really really exciting. I came across this fetish called Somnophilia and it's basically having sex with someone who's sleeping and when I read it I felt myself already getting wet.
I can already picture it, me asleep in my favorite botton up white shirt and just a matching pair of cotton panties on and you just slipping into the bed carefully not to wake me up. My hair sprawled out on the pillow and your hands slowly undoing the top bottons and reaching in to cup my pretty titties fondling them nice and slow. Little moans leaving my lips as my body shifts and I don't wake up so then you feel bolder and slowly one by one undo the rest of my bottons and trail your hand down my toned tummy and right into my cotton white panties.
My pussy nice and soaked while your fingers caress and toy with me, what would you do next? I'm dying to hear so gimmie a call and tell me how you wanna play it out!
Tinsley
1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment