xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Autagonistophilia



I really love being watched by my neighbors but I absolutely hate admitting how much it turns me on so I only do it after i've showered. I'll leave the curtains open in the living room so that anyone whose looking at my balcony can see me moving around the living room completely nude. I pretend that i'm air drying out but I like to sit on the couch and spread my legs open to give whoever is peeping on me a great view of my perfectly trimmed pussy. If I know someone's watching it makes me horny and soaked really quickly especially since all my neighbors are hot!

I'll start pinching and toying with my nipples to give them a really hot little show, I want them to ache so bad. I always hope that they'll actually come over and knock on my door or come up the steps to my balcony and knock on the sliding glass door! I'll let my one finger trail nice and slow down my stomach to my pussy and spread my legs further apart so they can really see my finger rub nice and slow over my clit. 

I love to tease myself when i'm putting on a show for whoever is watching so i'll purposely wait until my pussy is soaked to slide a finger in. Once i've got one finger in I stop toying with my nipples and bring my other hand down to rub at my clit. I'll toss my head back and arch my body while i'm rubbing and pumping my fingers. I make sure never to make eye contact with whoever is watching just because I want them to keep watching and so many people get so shy and silly when they are caught!

What would you do if I made eye contact with you? I really wanna fuck my neighbor, won't you be my neighbor?

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment