xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Visiting the HandyMan






So on and off i've been hooking up with this young handyman that was going to college with me. Since i'm off for the summer and he's off for the summer things have gotten pretty....wild to say the least :) But i'm not complaining because I love sex and he's alot more fun then my usual fuck buddies.

He's been remodeling a bathroom for this guy and the guy and his boss weren't around and he was pretty much alone so he called me up and asked me if I wanted to 'test out' the new bathroom. I always loved hooking up with guys at parties because fucking in someone's else was always really hot to me! So I drove down to the house and he let me in. It was a beautiful 2 story home and the bathroom they were remodeling was on the first floor. He was horny and eager when I showed up and swept me up onto his shoulder carrying me into the bathroom on his shoulder.

Setting me down on the freshly done tiled flooring instantly clothing was being pulled off, heated and hungry kisses exchanged, and then I was placed on the toilet seat. His mouth trailed down to my pussy licking,sucking,fingering, and feasting upon me like a starved man. His hands holding me in place as I reached my first orgasm moaning and squealing like the little slut I am. He was already hard and throbbing when he was done feasting on my pussy and quickly pulled me up to bend me over the tub.

His rock hard cock was buried to the hilt in second inside my pussy leaving me breathless. He was a big boy and the way he plundered my body pounding me into the tub was animalistic and kinky. Gripping onto my hair he continued to pound into me bringing me to another intense orgasm. He wasn't too far behind and when he pumped his nice hot seed into my cunt I couldn't help but moan my pleasure.

The sex is always amazing but what neither one of us knew and when he ended up finding out is.....
Well the owner had a webcam in the bathroom and the owner was at work and happened to glance at his computer. Neither of us knew he was watching and in my opinion probably jerking his cock to the very naughty and hot display of sex being carried on in his new bathroom.

The owners even asked for another 'show' I dunno if i'll do it or not but i'll keep you all posted....

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment