xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Oh Please Daddy....



You know growing up there's only one person I regret not getting to really play with and that just happens to be my daddy. I always wished all those times he caressed my leg that his hands would have slid further up that he'd have come into my room and tucked me in properly. I can't really complain though my brother and cousin have been amazing fucks but I wonder how dear daddy would have been.
The perfect trifecta of fun getting to have my tight young pussy pounded not only by the guys in the family my own age but having my daddies cock slide inside, much less his skills aquired by age! Just thinking about it always gets my panties soaked. Sometimes when i'm laying about horny and in need of a very very naughty thought to get me off I think of seducing my father. Crawling into his lap with my cute short little blue dress on.
Having him run his hands over my solid white stockings and grinding innocently against him to get his big fuckstick rock hard. "Accidently" grazing my finger tips over it and giving such a innocent smile all the while knowing how hot and bothered I was making daddy till finally! Finally he'd cave in and take me!
Will you be my daddy?

Tinsley
1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment