xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shower Time!



There's nothing hotter on a Saturday then getting into the shower and letting the hot water run over my skin, it always makes me relaxed and really horny. If i'm alone I like to take the soap and lather myself up tweaking and rolling my nipples till they go from being puffy to hard pebbles. I let my other hand trail down and slowly, really really slowly toy with my outter pussy lips teasing myself into needing to slide those fingers inside.

I'll let one finger slide in and out before adding another and i'll make sure to lean myself against the shower wall, I don't care how loud I get I always wish though that a guy friend would be stopping by hear me and make his way towards the bathroom, I love getting my pussy pounded in the shower, I love the scent of my soap and the feel of the hot water on my flesh while a cock is sliding up into my pussy and pounding away at me...

Would you fuck me in the shower? Would you take me by surprise and hop in or be there with me the whole time? Sensual shower sex or Wild and rough shower sex?

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment