xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mr.Shy...


I can't help but share this about one of my new clients whose super shy and never ever done phone sex. I just love new callers who have never had the pleasure of exploring such a sexy sensual thing like phonesex! I love popping a guys phone cherry cause it always makes me get off really hard when they cum because I know that i've done a really really good job in providing them the best phone experience! He had alot of questions at the beginning before we got around to play and because i'm so super sweet I managed to whisk him away from the virginal newness to it all.

His fantasy was actually one of my favorite taboo topics...incest. Those of you who know me know that I do fuck my big brother and that i'm a total little slut for incest fun especially for big brother dearest! I just love getting to have more then one big bro and I enjoy every single one of them. We did a very sexy fantasy of me being out by the pool touching myself and hoping to tease the neighbor only for my dear sweet big brother to catch me fondling and tweaking my puffy nibbles instead of the neighbor.

He thought he was going to be the only one getting to cum from such naughty phone play but I always get off with my guys and that just added a whole other level of pleasure to the call!

If your curious about phone sex or new to it I want you to cum to me and let me take you away into your own world of naughty and taboo.

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment