xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Puppy Play


So one of my fuck buddies called me up a few days ago telling me he had a surprise for me, so we made plans to meet up at his place. When I got there he decided he wanted to play a game and with how domineering he is I couldn't help but submit to his whims. He placed a blindfold over my eyes and had me get on all fours. Placing a collar around my throat he guided me into what I assumed was his room and cuffed my hands above my head onto the bar on the underside of the bed.

I waited with baited breaths listening but he soon turned on music so I wouldn't be able to hear what he was doing, the only thing I really made out was the door opening again before the music got really loud. I felt a wet nose on my pussy sniffing at it, panic filled me and I wiggled around trying to get myself free. A tongue shot out lapping at my pussy and ass, I tried to close my legs but felt a harsh spank on my bottom for doing so.

"Stop!Get the dog away from me!" I shouted and whined at him struggling. My fuck buddy had a very pretty husky that he took from time to time to places and let it breed. He'd loosely mentioned once he thought it was hot to see a girl get plowed by a dog and I had laughed it off....it seemed he wanted to test it out. I felt a ball gag get stuffed into my mouth and my legs forced wider before the dog was ontop of me.

It was a sharp pain as it's penis slid inside and the dog went to town on my poor young cunt, stretching me to fit it's girth. It was painful at first and I screamed into the gag and struggled but soon it felt really good. He was nice enough to keep the knot from slipping into my poor abused pussy, by that point i'd found myself ashamed to admit i'd cum quite a few times from the sensation and pounding I received. 

I can't help sharing such a dirty raunchy little secret....just like I can't help but want to do it again...

877-468-4293

Find me also at the KinkyKingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment