xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Naughty Little Sister






Mom and dad have gone away for the weekend and I see the way that you've been looking at me brother dearest. I've heard you jerking that meat moaning my name and I know you've been taking my dirty panties out of my laundry basket and getting a nice deep inhale of my scent. You try and hide it every night at dinner when I leaned forward to get a piece of bread and my pretty titties are nearly bursting out of my low cut top!
What you haven't realized is i've been looking at you too brother dearest, you sexy you are. I purposely brush my teeth in the bathroom while your taking a shower so I can get a peak through the glass of your hot naked body. I've been waiting patiently for mom and dad to leave the house and I wanna live out every fantasy i've had about you. I want that nice cock to stretch out my tight young pussy and my nice tight puckered hole. I've always wanted my dearest older brother to have his way with me....

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment