xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Just couldn't pass up...


So a few months ago I had a 3some with this girl named Laura and her boyfriend Jason, well on the evening of Halloween during some of the most epic shit i've ever done she hit me up and sent me this sexy photo!

I must find a reason to save the world....will you teach me?

Was the text she sent to me. I knew Laura and her boyfriend had broken up and I was fine with that, she texted me the address of the party she was at and I met her there. I gotta tell you now the photo really doesn't do her outfit justice, soon as I got there Laura whisked me away in my nurse's uniform upstairs and into a room with a guy dressed up as the dude from Rocky Horror, he was even humming i'm just a sweet transvestite to himself!

"Taylor this is Tinsley, Tinsley Taylor" She quickly introduced us.

"Oh good! Awesome it's a pleasure to meet you Tinsley, Leeloo was telling me about how she's done 3somes with you and that your actually one of those girls who don't just pretend to be bi to get some cock that you actually eat and enjoy eating pussy" He blurted out to me.

I was caught off guard but I smiled and nodded non the less "Hell yea! So are we having a 3some?"

"Well Tins Taylor wants to watch us fuck and then join in, he gets really really hot and horny from watching!" She gushed and I nodded.

Taylor gestured us over to the bed and I was alll too eager to crawl onto it with the sexy Leeloo. I kissed her before she was even ready for it, my tongue invading her mouth eagerly, I remembered how she liked to be dominated and I used that information to my advantage. Peeling her out of her clothing it didn't take long for her to become soaked from my tongue flicking and rubbing against her sensitive nipples.

I could hear Taylor stroking his cock behind us while I brought myself down to her pussy hungrily devouring it. She was screaming and panting in no time begging me to never stop, but I was stopped. My tongue sliding out of her soaking wet pussy from my hair being tugged on.

"I want you to sit on her face and make her eat your pussy" Taylor told me and I eagerly did so moving up Laura's exhausted body. Hiking my nurse skirt up I slid my panties to the side and sat right down on her face. My pussy was dripping and I was facing Taylor watching him. While Laura licked and enjoyed my wet cunt Taylor was teasing her, sliding his cock in and then pulling it out.

Laura's voice was muffled but I knew she was frustrated Taylor brought her legs up "I'm gonna fuck your dirty shit hole Laura" He told her. I could feel her start to struggle "Don't let her up, she told me how much of a buttslut she is" He told me.

I nodded and kept my pussy firmly planted on her face watching Taylors cock slide and stretch her tight little asshole...

The rest you'll just have to call to find out

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment