xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

His cock was just too small...


When my boyfriend told me about his ultimate fantasy I kept an open mind about it. He wanted to watch me get fucked by his black friend Hector. But when the time came Mike was nervous. I wore a robe and had bathed and shaved before Hector came over. We all went back into the bedroom and I took my robe off. Hector told Mike to get me ready so Mike parted my legs and began to devour my my pussy.

Once I was completely soaked he back away and let his friend lay his cock onto my stomach, it was fucking huge! Mikes cheeks turned red.

"Your cocks really really big" I managed out.

"I know....your gonna love it!"

Mike watched as he slid that big black monster into my tight little pussy stretching me, it was barely in before I was moaning and withering underneath him.

"So...fucking...big...so...good" I moaned.

"B-Better then my cock?" Mike asked he was kneeling behind us watching Hectors cock slide right in. 

The rest you'll have to get from me ;)

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment