xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I love Masturbation


Don't get me wrong I love having sex but sometimes my phone bones get me off harder then actual sex, I guess it's because you all have such sexy voices and your fantasies just hit all the right spots in my imagination. I can just feel every single action we describe, can't you?

I know you guys like getting off with me and I want you all to know I love mutual masturbation too! I've got a few vibrators and slowly I find myself building a collection of kinky toys. suggestions are always welcome and please don't be shy!

Unfortunately I have no sexy stories to tell you this week, I never ever share my stories unless i'm given permission and I did a pity fuck this week ;( Cum cheer me up!

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment