xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Daddy punished me


My daddies been so diligent in spoiling me rotten. giving into my every single whim and treating me like such a little princess. But due to being over spoiled I couldn't help but want more and more from my daddy until I became a spoiled little demanding brat and I learned that my daddy doesn't like spoiled little brats and that I was in need of a punishment. I waited with baited breaths for my daddy to tell me how he would punish me, how I would pay for being such a spoiled brat, he purposely kept me waiting to see what he would do....

"Go get a wooden spoon from your kitchen" he instructed in his commanding tone and I did as I was told making sure that he could hear my open the draw and pull out the light brown wooden spoon I had in there that I used for mixing my sweet tea. 

"What now daddy?" I asked my voice couldn't hide how anxious I was or how the excitement and terror where churning around in my head, one half of me wanted to be punished because when I was a little girl I always loved being punished feeling my fathers hand connect onto my round little ass cheeks while he explained what I had done to deserve it, but on the other hand the authoritative and domineering brat within me didn't want to be punished and did not feel I should be punished.

"I want you to lift that sexy little plaid skirt daddy had you put on and pull those white cotton panties down to your upper thighs but no further down...." he paused and my breath caught as I eagerly waited on his next words "I want you to rub that wood spoon over both your round little ass cheeks and then give each a nice hard swat, I want to hear the sound of that spoon connecting with those cheeks!" He ordered his voice coming out so fierce and commanding at the end.

I put the phone down on the table and switched it over to speaker before obediently bending forward slightly and pulling my pretty blue,green, and red plaid skirt up. Slowly wiggling my panties downward to my upper thighs I took the spoon and rubbed it against each ass cheek "I don't hear any spanking!" daddy barked out impatient and knowing I was stalling like a very bad little girl.

Exhaling I brought the spoon back and gave my left cheek a firm and rather loud swat, the pain was sharp and I let out a whine "Daddy!" I whined at him "Again!" he ordered and I moved onto my right ass cheek. This went on for 10 swats on each of my beautiful ass cheeks by the end I was sniffling from the pain but my pussy was absolutely soaked. I felt the ache between my legs for cock....daddies cock.

"I bet your soaked aren't you princess? You like when daddy punishes you....such a naughty naughty little girl" he cooed at me "I'm soaked daddy please I took my punishment please please give me your cock" I begged like the cock hungry girl I am. It seemed my daddy was feeling like his generous self again and bent me completely over the table shoving every single inch of his cock into my hungry tight bald pussy.

He pounded me good holding my head down and forcing me to just take his cock over and over again until I was screaming, I wasn't allowed to cum until he said and I did my best to obey but the pounding daddy gave me left me cumming hard with a screaming orgasm and in turn daddy came deep inside of my pussy. Luckily he didn't punish me again for not listening, my poor ass was cherry red and couldn't take another round of abuse....

Now I really love getting punished by daddy, he said others could punish me to...
Don't you want to?

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment