xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mmmm BBC


You know I really love to suck cock, I love the feeling of a big filling my mouth especially a nice fat big cock! But I especially love having a nice big black cock in my mouth and going down my throat. You know it's a nice piece of meat when I feel it trigger my gag reflex the first time going down but it feels too good, my tongue running over the pulsing veins and swirling it around the head. 
 
Black dicks always cum the most and i've always loved having my mouth filled to the brim and having it trickle down. But you know the thing that always makes me the horniest is the thrill of having my boyfriend catching me with that yummy cock rammed up my tight little asshole. I really hope he catches me someday!
 
 
1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment