xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Friday, March 14, 2014

A tale of two cocks

My friend dawsons bi-sexual I always thought his new boyfriend was completely gay not bi like me and Dawson. See they had this unspoken agreement that when Dawson felt like sticking his dick in a nice tight juicy pussy he was allowed to  take a tumble between my sheets. But this time it wasn't just Dawson his boyfriend had decided to joined in, making it a very very yummy sandwich.

They took their time peeling off my clothes, I loved feeling their hands roam my body and tweak my nipples, I even loved the teasing little brushes of their fingers against my clit. By the time Dawson stuck his cock inside my pussy it was wet and dripping and dying for his cock. Dawnson laid on his back letting me ride him for a bit before his boyfriend stuck two lubed up fingers in my ass and started working it.
By the time he stuck his cock in my asshole was nice and ready for it. The feeling of two cocks filling both my holes and stuffing me was so euphoric, mind numbing pleasure! Being sandwiched between the two of them with my body forced to move the way they wanted it to move and the sensation of one of my nipples in a mouth while the other cupped and toyed with by a rough hand. It wasn't long before I was having the most intense orgasms!
The best part to it all was they didn't stop fucking me and using my holes until I passed out. I can't wait for the next time the 2 of them want to play together with me!

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment