xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Handyman






Lately i've been finding myself getting rather cozy with this pre-med guy who doubles as a handy man. With Anna off doing her thing i've been going back and forth between my apartment and her empty house. The hot water heater went at Anna's place recently so when I called her up and told her she actually let me decide on whom would be fixing it and of course I chose him. I've been wanting a excuse for a long time now to get in his pants. He's built to utter perfection and has the nicest ass i've ever seen on a guy.
   
          So I called and set up the appointment and quickly went about getting ready at Anna's place I brought over my straightener,make-up, and my newest piece of lingerie. It's black and blue colored and lacy and hugs my body in all the right ways. The matching g-string is so thin it's easy to slide out of the way and I was thanking my lucky stars i'd gone and gotten waxed recently. Straightening out my hair and putting on make-up I checked myself over before slipping on the silk black robe I had. I'd even brought over my favorite black wedges to give myself a more taller and leggy appeal.
   
        When I heard the knock at the door I went and opened it and watched his mouth hang open. He already looked tired and dirty from the previous job and with the sweetest of smiles I invited him in to which he happily followed. It didn't take long for his hands to end up on my hips and his hard cock to be grinding into my ass. I'd flirted with him shamelessly and he knew I wanted him and I knew how much he wanted me. Those strong tanned hands running hungrily over my body to rest against my breasts. We managed to stumble into the kitchen and I was easily hoisted onto the table.

         Fumbling with his pants it didn't take long to get them off. He hesitated looking for a condom and I just shook my head "No need i'm on the pill, you can fill me up with that load" I told him only to be rewarded with his pulling my breasts free and hungrily  ravishing them. It wasn't long before he was shoving his nice big cock in my tight pussy and fucking me on that table. I have to say though the table was just the start we fucked in the living room,bathroom, and a few other places before he got around to fixing the hot water heater. I happily decided i'd be keeping him around for awhile.

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment