xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Daddy's School Slut


Daddy always loved watching my slide into my short school girl plaid skirt, put my sexy bottom up shirt on, and slide into a nice pair of stocking and heels.

It's one of the reasons why he couldn't resist bending me over and sliding up my skirt, why he needed to bury his nose in my thin little thong and smell my sweet smooth pussy.

Does it excite you? Seeing you little girl get ready for school, seeing that short skirt sway on her hips and catching site of her sexy panties? Does it make you ache when you see those 3 little buttons undone at the top showing off those nice BIG BOUNCY tits?

It's okay to do it with me daddy, I want you to touch me.

Call me and let's masturbate together while we talk about it.

If you haven't seen The Kinky Kingdom in a while, oh lord. Check it out. So many dirty stories to get your cock hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment