xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wild for BBC


I confess lately the only thing that satisfies me is a nice big...black...cock!

I just haven't been able to get enough of it to the point where when Dante asked me if I wanted to go watch the game with him and his friends I agreed to it. I just didn't think that I was going to be the afterparty but sure enough when the football game ended I was surrounded by angry,horny, and frustrated black bucks.

Dante was the first to take me into the room and toss me right now on the bed. He's been playing with me under my skirt the whole entire game and I was ready for him. I just didn't know the others would be joining. "I wanna do somethin real kinky baby" He exclaimed. So I let him blind fold me and I laid at the edge of the bed. He lifted my hips and buried every single inch right into my pussy.

I couldn't help myself I gripped the bed sheets and just let him use me like a whore. I didn't even notice someone getting on the bed infront of my until my mouth was forced open and a big black cock was shoved right down my throat. I was left gagging on it!

White guys just can't take control of me the way a blackman can, Dante doesn't let me get away with shit and unlike when I sneakily plan shit he always catches on. Thats why when my BBC decided to let all those black men use me and stuff every hole I couldn't help but let them...

Do you wanna hear more?

Call me


877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment