xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh joy











So in the process of moving I lost my favorite vibrator and though i've unpacked a good amount of my things I've had no luck finding it. So I have been on the hunt for a new one since! I'm all about trying new sex toys. Why not buy what I know? That's not fun and I looovvveee fun! I never buy a toy I haven't actually looked at the review for, toys are not cheap and I want the best for my money! I just have trouble sometimes being able to sit there and read paragraph upon paragraph about sex toys....

     But then I stumbled upon this amazing site called Oh Joy Sex toy they are kinda a comicbook style site that does sex toys reviews but they don't just do vibrators they cover a crap ton of different types of toys for guys and girls alike. They give the pro's and cons while keeping you pleasantly amused so while I contiue my hunt for the perfect vibrator I get to find other things i'm interested in trying! The question still remains what vibrator will settle on? I haven't decided just yet but I know how much you wanna hear that nice vibrator going in and out of my nice little tight pussy while i'm thinking of that nice cock of yours. 

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment