xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Frotteuris



So while looking for inspiration for a paper i'm going to begin writing soon I found myself side tracked and ended up looking up a few uncommon fetishes and came across Frotteurism: Rubbing against a non-consenting person to facilitate sexual stimulation- otherwise known as ‘Riding The Bus/Subway’.

Immediately I found myself aroused and my imagination kicking into over drive. I can picture myself getting on a bus at midnight and the bus not being overly packed but crowded enough to have people standing up. I look around and spot you towards the back slightly hidden away by the darkness and so make my way over. I'd be wearing this short blue skirt and a white button up shirt with a jean jacket on and my favorite pair of white knee high boots.
I'd just casually slip myself infront of you holding onto the handle and pretending it was the only open spot I saw. Once the bus starts up again i'd shift pressing my nice round ass into the crotch of your pants and wiggle about grinding slowly into you. The shock would stun you and you wouldn't know what to do or say just feel your body start getting aroused while i'm nice and soaked knowing just how bad i'm being and feeling that nice hard cock against my ass begging to be played with or buried in my tight little ass.

What would you do? I'd love to know so gimmie a call and tell me.

~Tinsley~
1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment