xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Long day?


Have you always wanted the perfect girlfriend? Well here I am, i'm everything a mans always wanted from my perfect little feet all the way up to my beautiful locks! I love to be spoiled and taken on shopping trips and if your a really good boyfriend to me I can be the girlfriend you've always been dying for just picture this.....
  
         You've had a long day and come home to find me there standing at the door with a brightening smile and a drink in my hand made special just for you. I've got on the pink and blue teddy you bought me last week and a pair of sexy black heels to match. I'd walk over to you swaying my hips and handing you that drink. Leaning up to give your ear a nice little nibble my hands running lightly down your chest till they reach the front of your pants stroking that nice cock lightly but with just enough to make sure you feel it. "Mmm sweetie I think you need some attention" i'd purr nice and soft in your ear. 

    Just imagine all the things we could do together and all the phone sex we could enjoy! I'm so eager to see how I can make my man feel like a million bucks! Well....as long as you make sure to always spoil me and treat me like the goddess that I am!

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment