xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'll keep your secret






I'll keep your secrets for a price, your utter and complete obedience. I've been waiting very patiently to get you alone to have you look into the manilla folder in my hands, it's got all your dirty little secrets....you know the one's you've been keeping hidden from your friends,family, and boss. You don't need to know how I got my hands on it, because all that matters is I have the dirt on you to ruin your life!

So your going to put this blind fold on like a good little boy and lay down so I can sit on your face and your going to learn how to eat pussy without the use of those eyes. I want you to get me off while I smother you in my juicy little pussy and i'll ride that face until i'm completely satisfied!

You know what we are going to do next? I'll tell you this the blindfold won't be coming off anytime soon! But if i've peeked your curiosity then it's time for you to pick up the phone and play with me!

1-877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment