xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Detention


Back in one of my schools every girl wanted to stay for detention. There was this really really hot teacher names Mr.Krim, he was in his late thirties but none of the girls minded. He looked really good for his age, his hair was sandy blonde making it nearly impossible to tell that he had grey in it instead the silver just made his hair look all the better.

He always had a stern look like my dad and it always made my pretty little pussy drip, there was just something so hot about the scowl on his face that made me wish he's bend me over and give my butt a nice swift spanking. I was obsessed with him and so whenever I could I made sure to get detention. I really really wanted that cock! So finally on a thursday detention it was just me and him.

I was sure he'd noticed me teasing him, sitting in the front row lined up with his desk for all those days, spreading my legs apart so he could look at my pretty bald pussy. I swore i'd caught him staring in shock and hunger once but I just couldn't be sure. So finally there we were all alone. I boldly spread my legs far apart to see if he would take the bait.

Pretending to be immersed in my reading assignment I caught him staring. Looking up at him and blinking I gave him my famous doe eyed look "Mr.Krim? Is something wrong?" I asked. He took in a sharp breath. "Yes" He managed out. "Whats wrong?" I asked still keeping up the charade. He didn't say a word just gestured me over. I got up and headed over to him. 

He gestured for me to go around to be closer to him. "You know the first time you did it I thought....thought it was a accident but...every single detention now Tinsley you've been missing something" He told me "Whats that?" I asked a coy smile reaching my lips.

Instead of verbally answering me I felt a hand slide up my leg, I didn't stop him from touching my pussy instead I allowed it. His fingers grazed and tightly brushed over my moist folds, the groan that escaped him was full of the desire as well as the obvious buldge in his pants. His cock was straining and it was easy to see.

"Oh your knee's" He instructed removing his fingers. Getting on my knee's he unzipped his pants quickly fishing out his cock "You've been a very very bad little slut and I know you've been doing it because you wanted this haven't you?...You've been teasing me and fucking with me because you want this cock isn't that right!?" He shouted at me. He didn't give me anytime to answer just shoved my face close to his cock and slapped it over and over against my cheek.

"Get under the desk" He ordered and I crawled under. "Open your mouth" He instructed and I did as I was told, I was so eager and pleased to finally, FINALLY be getting to taste that big cock! 

Want to know the rest?
I'm just a phonecall away

877-468-4293

No comments:

Post a Comment