xoxoxoxoxo

Hey there welcome to my very very naughty place!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tips for Phonesex

Never done phone sex? Or are you looking to make it all go smoother?
Either way here are some tips just for you!

1)Don't be afraid to share your fantasy, tell me (or the girl) what you want ;) It makes things go so much smoother to say ahead of time instead of waiting and cutting into those valuable minutes of play we get to enjoy together!

2) You don't have to talk if you don't want to, I love being in charge! In the same respect I always love knowing your enjoying it too thats part of what makes me get off. Even a sexy moan will do!!

3)Don't be afraid to voice your dislikes, both of us should be enjoying it!

Phonesex is a hot little break from reality that i'm addicted to and I love to keep it fun! Lets me and you enjoy a fantasy together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment